My favourite subject


Hello everybody!

I'm going to write about my favourite subject of my career. In generally, I like all the subjects, in all I learn interesting things about the dance, some I like more than others, but my favourite subject is Modern tecnique. This tecnique work the relation with the space and Eukinética: the qualities of movement like time, espace, energy.  I like this subject because I really enjoy the movements that work this tecnique, I like the music we use during class, I feel dancing all the time, and I learn a lot of about the movement, it serves me for others tecniques and for my personal dance, especially for the interpretation. However this class  is very exhausting, the teacher have a lot of energy and likes to do many things during class, in one hour thirty minutes he performs as many things as he can, he teaches us many phrases of movement.  After this class, me and my classmates, we ended up really tired, but we must continue with the following classes. Despite this, I really enjoy the class. This is the last year we have Modern tecnique, I hope to learn a lot of in the time that remains.

                                                 




Comentarios

  1. My friend I also chose the same subject

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Modern tecnique and finally I feel like I'm doing better in classes.

    Thank you very much for studying with me

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is also my favorite subject, let the modern one live

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It is a very interesting subject, practice and effort will make you a great dancer. I hope you fulfill your dreams and goals.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Reflections about the semester

My career

The best hobby: see "memes"