My career

Hi everybody! I am going to write about why chose my program. I chose to study dance because I like it since I was little girl. Since I was in school I participated in different dance workshops it was there that I discovered my interested in dance. I enjoy dancing. I think I can't visualize myself studying another program or working on other things that are not related to dance. I also thought about studying something related with health as Kinesiology or Occupational therapy but I decide to study dance because I belive that dance can transform society a lot in different aspects and I would to be part of that transformation. Until now, my experience in the university is good, despite the fatigue. I hope work in differents parts of Chile, to bring dance to the whole country.

Comentarios

  1. I hope you can realize your dreams, I think you made the best decision, we have to do things because we are passionate, not just for the money.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Reflections about the semester

The best hobby: see "memes"