The best hobby: see "memes"

Today, I'm going to talk about my favourite hobby: see "memes". My best friend in the life, called Constanza, began some time ago to send me "memes" all the time, all day, of differents types, in spanish and english. At the beginning, I didn't like  much the "memes", but after I started see more and more and I liked it. The truth is that with "memes" I laugh a lot, there is one for each cotidian situation, for example: life in the university, relationship, friends, family, TV, animals and pets, problems in the life in general. In the social networks there are a lot of "memes", I always the see in Instagram, because is the social network that I use most. I like send "memes" to my friends about the situations we lived, with my friend Stephanie, we send every day "memes".  The "memes" make me happy in my sad days.


Long live the memes!


Comentarios

  1. Friend you are so funny,
    I would like you to send memes to me because I like them a lot, xoxo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahahahahah

    Every day you make me happy, when you send me memes. You are the responsible that now I addict to see memes all the time!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I loved the meme about learn english!
    I have learned a lot of english with the memes.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. kajskajskas
    My friend that excellent topic you chose!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Reflections about the semester

My career