My passion: the food

Hello!

On this occasion, I'm going to talk about my passion: the food. In generally, I'm passionate about different things, for example: the dance, read a book, listen music, among other things, but what I love most is food. I like it eat a lot of food, I like the chips very much, I also like the pizza and hot dogs, but what I love the most in the whole world is the chocolate. When I was a little girl my grandfather always gave me diferent types of chocolate when I went to visit, because he worked close to the "vega". I like it all the things has chocolate: cookies, cake and coffe with cocolate. My favourite type of chocolate is the dark chocolate, I don't like the chocolate with a lot of sugar and I don't like the white chocolate, if it has more cocoa is better for me. All days I need eat one slice of chocolate, but now I'm trying don't eat a lot of chocolate because is bad for my health.

I love the chocolate! <3


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Reflections about the semester

My career

The best hobby: see "memes"