My favourite picture
Hi!
I'm going to talk about my favourite picture. I took this picture, when I went to San Pedro de Atacama and Arica, with my best friend in the last summer. We traveled to Arica to see a friend we didn't see for a long time, but before we stayed three days in San Pedro de Atacama, because we didn't know this place.
The landscape in the picture it's beautiful for me, it's the view of the hostel where we stayed in San Pedro. I took it because I was surprised of the vegetation, in generally, the desert vegetation is sparse, but in this place there was a lot and so green. I also like it the clouds, they look very spongy, as if you can lean back on them or jump. I love this picture, because it reminds me good moments of my vacations and observe this landscape gives me calm and peace. I like it so much that it's the wallpaper of my laptop. I hope come back to this beautiful place.
I'm going to talk about my favourite picture. I took this picture, when I went to San Pedro de Atacama and Arica, with my best friend in the last summer. We traveled to Arica to see a friend we didn't see for a long time, but before we stayed three days in San Pedro de Atacama, because we didn't know this place.
The landscape in the picture it's beautiful for me, it's the view of the hostel where we stayed in San Pedro. I took it because I was surprised of the vegetation, in generally, the desert vegetation is sparse, but in this place there was a lot and so green. I also like it the clouds, they look very spongy, as if you can lean back on them or jump. I love this picture, because it reminds me good moments of my vacations and observe this landscape gives me calm and peace. I like it so much that it's the wallpaper of my laptop. I hope come back to this beautiful place.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario